You can share photos, videos, voyages, places and more with your friends on your social feed. Browse your social feed to see where friends have been and to get ideas for destinations to visit next. Add Argo’s founder, Jeff Foulk, as a friend and check out his social feed to see what new features the Argo team is cooking up!
Share a Voyage
To share a voyage…
- Go to your Captain’s Log and select Voyages in the top menu.
- Tap on the voyage you want to share.
- Press the Share button .
- Two options will pop up at the bottom of your screen – choose Create Post.
- Add a description and then press Post. The voyage will now be shown on your social feed!
Share a Place
To share a place, open the Place Details using one of the following methods:
- tap a place pin on the map
- use Search to find a place
- select a place in your Captain’s Log(if you’ve previously saved it)
Once you’ve opened the Place Details, tap the Share button . Choose Create Post in the bottom menu that appears. Add a description and then hit Post in the upper right-hand corner to share the place to your feed.
Open the Ahoys tab, found on the top menu of Argo’s Messages screen.
Incoming and outgoing Ahoys will be listed under the Ahoys tab along with the date of the last Ahoy. If you have received an Ahoy you can choose to get info about this boater by tapping on their profile icon. You can also Ahoy back by tapping on the Ahoy Back button. Finally, you can message one another by tapping on the Message button.